W3P is a full-service creative boutique with digital native dedicated to work collaboratively with you to deliver the very best for your brand. Young and quickly growing, our boutique delivers fresh ideas of creative solutions tailored to each clients by exploring the boundaries of good craftsmanship.
A challenging position for those who would like to pursue a copywriting and advertising career. You are an independent, self-motivated and committed professional with a demonstrated aptitude for managing multiple projects and meeting tight timelines. Because we serve regional and local clients which have various needs, it will definitely challenge your skill.
You are not a jack of all trades, but versatility in writing is key – you have works that run the gamut from FMCG, automotive, e-commerce, to beauty products. Sensitivity to words and visuals is a boon – you don’t just read between the lines, you write entire tomes within them.
You know that copywriting is beyond headlines and captions. Most importantly, you have an appreciation for design, creativity and everything quirky.
This position will be based in Jakarta with offline workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with creatives, & client servicing teams to brainstorm and develop concepts
- Develop strong understanding of the clients products and services
- Provide creative solutions to meet the communication objectives of a campaign
- Participate in brainstorming and ideation
- Work with account servicing team in developing A&P strategies
- Determine tone of writing that is clear, persuasive and original
- Proof reading and copy editing
- Work closely with the client servicing to develop creative proposals for the clients
- Attend meetings and presentations when needed
- A strong fighting spirit
- Minimum 3 years of copywriting experience in creative and advertising industry
- Excellent skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Have confidence and ability to copywriting in english
- Ability to work on storylines/scripts for video and audio
- Have worked on digital content & 360 campaign, ATL/BTL
- Meticulous proofreader
- Passionate in copywriting, creative, and advertising industry
- WFO (Work from Office)
Skills, Competencies and Aptitude:
- Responsible, reliable, meticulous and able to work well under pressure
- Highly positive and objective
- Articulate with excellent presentation skills and convincing tone
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong communication skill, verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of client and internal work groups
- A good team player
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Most importantly, humble and eager to learn.
- Extensive knowledge and ability in handling digital/social media
Send your application to us at email@example.com
Please include the following:
- CV with recent picture
- Reference contacts
- Recent samples of work
- Current and expected salary
- Availability to commence work